Man accused of possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
Shortly before 8 p.m. on Friday March 31st, 2017, following a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act investigation and a traffic stop conducted on Station Road, North Bay Police patrol and Street Crime Unit officers arrested and charged:
Collins Appau Dako, age 31 of Mississauga with:
- Two counts of possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking; and
- One count of possession of property obtained by crime.
As a result of the search of the accused after his arrest, police seized as evidence:
- Approximately 68.9 grams of cocaine;
- Approximately 198.4 grams of marijuana;
- $420 in Canadian currency; and
- Four cell phones.
The street value of the drugs seized is estimated at over $10,900. The accused was held in custody for a bail hearing.