North Bay man faces several drug-related charges
Yesterday, following an ongoing investigation and the execution of a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant at the accused’s residence on College Drive, members of the North Bay Police Service’s Street Crime Unit arrested and charged:
Andrew Kenneth John Broadhead, age 32, North Bay with:
- One count of possession for the purpose of trafficking in cocaine;
- One count of possession of marijuana;
- One count of possession of property obtained by crime;
- Two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon; and
- Six counts of breach of prohibition.
As a result of the search, police seized as evidence:
- 26 grams of cocaine;
- 12 grams of marihuana;
- $250 in Canadian currency;
- brass knuckles;
- a flick knife; and
- drug paraphernalia.
The total street value of the drugs seized is estimated at $1,720.
The accused was held in custody for a bail hearing today.