Three face drug charges
Yesterday afternoon, following an ongoing Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) investigation, a traffic stop conducted at Highway 11 and Seymour, and the execution of a CDSA search warrant at a residence on Mountainview Drive, North Bay Police patrol and Street Crime Unit officers arrested and charged:
Jason Daniel Paquette, age 32, of North Bay with:
- one count of possession of a schedule I substance (oxycodone) for the purpose of trafficking;
- one count of produce a schedule II substance (marijuana); and
- one count of possession property (cash) obtained by crime.
Arthur Stanley Chevrier, age 49, of North Bay with:
- one count of possession of a controlled substance (oxycodone) for the purpose of trafficking.
Tiffany Souliere, age 22, of North Bay with:
- one count of produce a schedule II substance (marijuana plants).
As a result of the investigation, police seized:
- 50 oxycodone pills;
- $195 in Canadian currency; and
- 100 marijuana plants.
Paquette was held in custody for a bail hearing today (May 4th, 2016), while Chevrier and Souliere were released from custody with court appearances scheduled for June 14th, 2016.