Two face charges for robbery
Early this morning, North Bay Police were immediately dispatched to a local downtown convenience store following a 911 call from a complainant reporting a robbery.
North Bay Police located the two suspects following a traffic stop conducted shortly thereafter.
As a result of the investigation, police arrested and charged:
Tashina Wabano-Chevrier, age 26 of North Bay with:
- One count of robbery with theft;
- One count of possession property obtained by crime under $5000; and
- Two counts of breach of probation.
Calvin William Larondeau, age 27 of North Bay with:
- One count of robbery with theft; and
- One count of possession property obtained by crime under $5000.
It is alleged that at approximately 3:20 a.m. on Tuesday November 17th, 2015, the accused demanded that the clerk of a downtown convenience store give them cash or otherwise face consequences. After the clerk complied, the accused left the scene with the cash by car.
North Bay Police seized $98 in Canadian currency from the accused as evidence.
Both accused were held in custody for bail hearings today.